Have you every seen armor on a tradebot or in a corpse that you wonder what color it is? Wouldn't it be nice to know the color of armor is before you try it on? Have you been storing all your armor to sell until you get arround of determining what color it is, because you know the first question will be, "What color is it"?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then Deadeye's Color System (DCS) is for you. Here is a run down of some of the features.
Using The DCS Window
The DCS panel is organized as follows.
- The top line is the currently selected item's name
- The next four lines are the colors and names of the selected Armor or Clothing, if known
- The Holdbuttons on the far left are used to hold the color to compare to other armor, click on it and it will copy the color just to the right
- The Colorbuttons just to the left of the color name is the color swatch for the selected item. Click on that and DCS will list all the armor and clothing that has that exact color.
- The Color Name and number is displayed. Throughout beta the color names may change but the number will remain consistant. I am looking for AC Lore inspired names for the colors.
- The check mark on the bottom left is to activate auto ID and list, currently it will do everything, so I recommend only haveing this checked when browsing yout inventory or the inventory of tradebots.
- The Text button will send text to the screen the currently selected item or the armor in the selected container in format selected
- The Scan button will identify all items not already identified, it will give an estimate on how long is left to identify the items when it is clicked.
- The check mark between the Scan and Copy buttons forces all items with color to be identified as they are found. WHen checked, it will identify all item not identified so far.only items in players inventory will be listed, if checked, all items known will be listed.
- The Copy button will put the text to the clipboard instead of display to screen
- The File button will append the text to a file instead display to screen. Each Day a new file is started.
- The Choice box at the botton determines the format of the output for Text, List and File formats. It has no effect on the auto identify format.
Single Line Text (default)
Multi Line Text
Multi Line w/VN Codes (for posting to VN/IGN boards)
Multi Line w/HTML Codes (for posting on webpages)
These commands can be entered on the command line in-game.
@dcs [help] -- Show valid DCS commands
@dcs download -- Download current color descriptions from ciper.net
@dcs save -- Save current color table
@dcs debug ([on] | off) -- Turn on/off Debug messages
@dcs stats ([on] | off) -- Turn on/off Statistic Logging
Note: the download option will take a moment or two, so do in safeplace.
You can also manually download the colortable and save it as dcs.xml in your install directory.
ColortableClick the following To view the colors:
Required Support Soffware
Gold Platemail Hauberk w5 AL=(220:285,220,220,88,88,132,88) 8630p 2299bu |
__ __ Colors(Goldenrod-1100/AquaShadows-1489)
Bronze Amuli Coat w5 (9 Tinks) AL=(403:403,443,403,161,161,241,344) 5140p 1226bu inscribed
__ __ __ Colors(ColbanBlue-4384/MossGrey-1520/ColbanBlue-4384)
Bronze Amuli Coat w5 AL=(222:222,244,222,166,196,254,88) 4576p 1173bu inscribed
__ __ __ Colors(Tangerine-1681/BrickRed-1473/AbyssBlack-1158)
Copper Amuli Coat w7 AL=(240:240,264,240,181,96,144,182) 36533p 1168bu
Endurance Self V, Impenetrability IV, Piercing Bane VI, Lore=141+ Craft=228 Missile=173+
__ __ __ Colors(Rust-1678/DilloBrown-1503/MorningSun-1105)
Copper Amuli Coat w4 AL=(211:211,232,211,84,194,126,175) 5250p 1144bu
Impenetrability IV, Lore=91+ Craft=150 Missile=118+
__ __ __ Colors(Flame-1676/Rose-1480/RichCoco-1680)
Pyreal Amuli Coat w4 AL=(215:215,236,215,86,86,129,86) 4453p 1283bu
__ __ __ Colors(SpringGreen-1116/BrothelRed-1466/OldIronGrey-1153)
Pyreal Chainmail Basinet w7 AL=(219:262,219,175,220,131,231,87) 8737p 196bu
Armor Tinkering Expertise Self VI, Impenetrability V, Minor Coordination, Lore=115+ Craft=236 Melee=256+
Iron Helmet w4 AL=(202:262,202,202,80,80,121,80) 2979p 439bu
Flame Bane III, Impenetrability V, Minor Quickness, Lore=163+ Craft=210
Gold Helmet w5 AL=(199:258,199,199,79,129,119,79) 3326p 533bu
Impenetrability VI, Magic Resistance Self VI, Lore=267+ Craft=267
Pyreal Helmet w7 AL=(228:296,228,228,91,91,239,228) 9927p 349bu
Rejuvenation Self V, Impenetrability V, Flame Bane VI, *MAJOR IMPENETRABILITY*, Minor Storm Bane, Minor Frost Ward, Lore=230+ Craft=265 Sho
Color Name Updates
Updated 9/27/2004 Thanks to Bowdiddly of VN
New Names suggestions on VN Boards, Thanks for all the help. All known colors now have names
|This page was last updated on: 09:41pm, October 15, 2005. and has had 393 hits since July 24, 2005.||Comment or suggestion?|